Why a Circular Economy?
Imagine a world without waste: a circular economy
- A regenerative economy that thrives within nature’s limits
- Circular products and materials designed for multiple lives and repeated profitable cycles of reuse, repair and recycling.
- Efficient production and consumption powered by closed-loop manufacturing, renewable resources and low-carbon energy.
This world is not only possible. It’s inevitable, and it represents the economic opportunity of the century.
recognizes collaborative approaches are needed to accelerate this transition
New processes & technologies
New products & services
New systems, partnerships & value chains
We are asking
How can we work together to accelerate the transition to a circular economy in Canada?
We require a diversity of perspectives and contributions to generate breakthrough results:
- New programs, projects or initiatives
- New standards or certifications
- New networks or partnerships
- New insights, stories or case studies
- New public policies or processes, or
- Game-changing new business models, products or services